WordPress Optimization will speed up your slow loading website.
Nobody likes a slow loading website. Especially your new visitors. If your website takes longer than a few seconds to load, people may not stay on your site long enough to view your message.
How to know
To test your site loading time, head over to https://gtmetrix.com and type in the URL of the page you want to test. This might be your homepage or a key landing page. Maybe you sell products and your site is slow to bring up the product images.
We can help
Let us improve your sites load times with our WordPress Optimizations. Our site optimization includes:
- A full backup of your site prior to beginning.
- Snapshot your site on GTmetrix and webpagetest.org to gather baseline data.
- Install caching plugin, editing the .htaccess file or making changes with your hosting provider.
- Perform an audit of your site, including:
- Checking all of your plugins for updates and to ensure you are only loading the plugins you need.
- Update plugins, themes and WP core as needed.
- Checking your core WordPress files for updates.
- Validate links are working properly and correct where needed.
- Snapshot your site to validate better load times.
- Provide a report with our findings along with the begin and end state load times.
- We will also provide you with a list of potential security and search related items that you need to be aware of.
While there are no guarantees that your site will load in “X” seconds, we find that even when on shared hosting, most sites can get close to a three-second load time.